We believe windows should be a source of pride, not a source of worry. You want your home to be comfortable, safe, and warm.
So do we.
We’ve spent countless hours designing and constructing the best window possible to meet that lofty goal.
The awning window is simply revolutionary from its operation to its construction, so that you can enjoy the comfort that comes with having one of the best windows ever made.
Engineered in Norway and made right here in the USA, H Window’s projected awning window opens a world of possibilities.
The unique “H” hinge allows the window to rotate 180 degrees to allow for effortless cleaning and maintenance all without leaving the inside of the building.
The “H” hinge not only allows ease of use and maintenance, but it also provides incredible structural strength to the window system.
The uninterrupted perimeter seal maximizes the energy efficiency by greatly reducing air infiltration.
This provides you with the utmost longevity, energy efficiency, and most importantly, peace of mind.
H Window’s unique use of a structural aluminum/wood composite window (versus an aluminum clad wood window) provides superior structural properties, energy efficiency, and greatly extends the life of your windows.
In other words, comfortable, safe, and warm.
- The unique function of the awning window with our unique H Window rotating awning hinge allows for larger and heavier operable sash with sizes up to 25 square feet accommodating even 3-pane glass
- ADA compliant hardware available
- Fully reversible for ease of use and maintenance
- Almost limitless design options available through the customization of grills, wood species, interior & exterior finishes, specialty glass & glazing, and hardware options
- which offers flexibility and creativity for new construction, and allows existing openings to be worked with “as is” reducing the amount of construction cost for remodeling current spaces
- The awning window opens from the bottom which means it can be vented even when it’s raining
- Every window we make uses a dry glaze system which means glass can be easily replaced if damaged without having to deconstruct the window system